Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.11-1

Christopher Faylor writes:

> "I've rotated the tires on the car."
>
> "Unfortunately, this does not solve the problem of the oil leak."
>
> Well, duh.

It was meantioned that the update would fix problems that, to my
obviously insufficient knowledge of MS Windows and Cygwin internals,
sounded like it at least could be remotely related to my problem.

I'm sorry if my message offended anyone.  That was not the intention.
The intention was merely to report the problem, in case someone with
interest and knowledge would want to pick it up.

--
Bjørn-Helge Mevik