Crontab issue

Hello,

I would greatly appreciate if you can help me with the Cygwin Crontab issue:

1. I have no problem with Crontab running cp from local to local;

2. I have no problem with running cp from other server to local, from
command line:
$ cp -p "/cygdrive/j/Move To Fileshare/bmf70.mdb" "/cygdrive/c"

3. the same command DOES NOT work on my local Crontab:
59 * * * *  cp -p "/cygdrive/j/Move To Fileshare/bmf70.mdb" "/cygdrive/c"

here is the local Windows Event entry produced:

The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( /USR/SBIN/CRON ) cannot be
found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or
message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. The following
information is part of the event: /USR/SBIN/CRON : PID 2228 : (<my NT
account>) CMD (cp -p "/cygdrive/j/Move To Fileshare/bmf70.mdb"
"/cygdrive/c").

Thanks very much,

Simon Basyuk
DBA
United Bank for Africa
40 East 52nd Street, NYC

	CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any
contain confidential or proprietary information. Any unauthorized review,
recipient, immediately contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.
Please be aware that United Bank for Africa cannot accept payment orders or
other legally binding correspondence except via authenticated e-mail.