Re: Interrupts, bash and .cmd scripts

<http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR>

> |Did you follow the whole thread?  I only pointed you to the beginning (so
> |you got the context) but it is the later posts that are most relevant to
> |your predicament IMO.
>
>Yes, I did read it. Unless I missed something, the problem is different, and
>suggests changing my script - not an option in my case.
>
>If you read it differently, please point to the specific portion of the
>thread so I can see what you are thinking...

OK, I was thinking of this one:

<http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2004-02/msg01435.html>

Pure Win32 programs don't play well with signals generally.  If altering
your script as described is not an option, you could try adding "notty"
to your CYGWIN environment variable (please see the User's Guide for more
info).  Other than that, I'm outta ideas.

Holliston, MA 01746