[OT] RE: cat /proc/registry/HKEY_PERFOMANCE_DATA/@ hangs

  Well, the thread's more-or-less over now, I would have thought.  Still
expecting one more post from Igor saying "Yes, I was testing the wrong
version of the dll", and his changelog entry, but that should bring it to a
close.

  Still, I've sent in a subscription request anyway  [Note Cc!].  I've never
paid much attention to that list before.  I notice that even the list
archive is closed if you aren't subbed - surely that's a bit WJM?  I can
understand having subscribers-only posting rules, and I can understand
wanting to have only serious developers posting there, but I don't see why
it shouldn't be viewable and searchable for everyone else.

    cheers,
      DaveK