RE: Source Code for cygwin1.dll

At 12:18 PM 7/12/2004, you wrote:
> [...]

You probably got caught by my limited abilities to figure out how to
configure Eudora to not quote email addresses in it's response.  I've
resorted to using "you" in all cases because Eudora will otherwise use
the email address if a name doesn't also exist.  Unfortunately, this
makes quoted text in my replies a little difficult to follow in a
thread. :-(  I'm happy to hear from anyone who has a solution for Eudora
on this, though I plan eventually to move to a different email client
which, ideally, won't have this problem. ;-)

Holliston, MA 01746