Re: Wrapping long lines (Was Re: FAQ update suggestion for "I'm having basic problems with find. Why?")

On Jul  9 11:03, William Blunn wrote:
> I think not.  I think the counter argument would be "Yes we know it
> makes the occasional command-line appear line-wrapped, but that is a
> nano-issue compared to the downside which is that it will mess up the
> display for all the flowed messages, which is a far bigger issue."

My 2ct are simply this:  If somebody wants to be read, he or she should
stick to the common rules.  If somebody isn't able or willing to learn
these rules, bad luck for him or her.  I'm against pampering clueless
people so that they can lean back and stay clueless.  Call me mean.

Corinna

Cygwin Co-Project Leader          mailto:cygwin@cygwin.com
Red Hat, Inc.