correction to openssh-3.8p1-1 openssh.README

I was trying to build openssh-3.8p1-1 to debug an authorized_keys
problem. I followed the instructions from:

    /usr/share/doc/Cygwin/openssh.README

regarding the configure options. I also made sure I followed this
requirement:

    You must have installed the zlib and openssl-devel packages to be
    able to build OpenSSH!

However, this statemetn a little out of date apparently. Specifically, I
also had to install minires-devel for the headers such as arpa/nameser.h
and resolv.h and the resolv library.

Hopefully this correction can make it into a future update and spare
someone else some debugging time.

Thanks to the package maintainers for all their work.

-bri