RE: Netsky worm

It's not Ourlook or Ourlook Express.
I use outlook xp with a firewall and an antivirus.
Its coming from someone on cygwin-xfree@cygwin.com
And cygwin@cygwin.com.
I'm not affected by this virus. I just scanned my computer, and netsky worm
is not there, nor is any other virus.
Linux is being hit hard with virii, Trojans, and worms too, so don't blame
Microsoft for some "hacker's" attempt at getting rid of the best companies
Software has ever had.
If you really know the truth about Microsoft, Linux, and Unix, you wound not
be making these ill-concieved notions that Microsoft is bad.
Cygwin will work under Windows.

SFU for windows is UNIX.
Microsoft, when MS-DOS came, also created a company to work on Xenix.
That company is called SCO and is still part of Microsoft.
Unix was created by Bell Labs back in the sixties/seventies
Linux was created by Linus Torvalds around 1991, based on code he had
written on his Vic-20.
When he bought is first PC, he started work on transferring the kernel he
made on the VIC, to his PC. Ever since 1991, he made the souce code
available to the public. From then, programmers all over the world started
work on improving it.  Linus was inspired by Bill Gates.
I ask you, if Linux is free, how come I have to pay $40 to $150 for it?
Free as in beer does not make sense/ When I was working at a local bar, beer
and other alcoholic beverages were sold, not given away. Everything you see
in stores are being sold. They are not being given away.
Free speech has a price, and already, every soldier who has gone to war to
protect the rights have paid the ultimate price.
In case you are interested, the terrorists were using the Cygwin mailist to
spread their ill begotton notions about the US.
The United Starts, North, South, and Central America stand for Peace and
Harmonony.
There have been skirmishes over seas that Amerca was called upon to finish.
Microsoft helped the US government and other other organization simplify the
oprating system. MS-DOS and Windows were that result.
Until Longhorn comes out, XP is the best operating system out there.
And before you call me a BS artist, I've tried Linux on my computer.
I have a DVD RW and a pvr, both which will only work with Windows, not
Linux.
Linux and cygwin both have a long way to go before they will ever really
compete against Windows.
Notice I'm not saying Red hat or Mandrake?
I don't care about linux because it is still premature.
Windows is safer.
All those virii, worms, and Trojans are planted through Hotmail.
The "crackers", (people who steal passwords from real users or the Net) are
sending these virii out. Trace those message back, and you will see, it is
work by terrerists over seas.