OT: Re: Unzip problem?

Marko Bozikovic wrote:

I have a problem with unzip when unzipping this file:
http://www.t-o-m-e.net/dl/win/tome-227-win.zip

There are no errors reported, but unzipped .FON files (in lib\xtra\font dir) are corrupt. When I unzip the file with Winzip, those files are ok.

This is not a Cygwin problem, it's a WinNT problem. If the fonts don't have execute permissions for the user trying to invoke them, they can't be dynamically loaded, and zip doesn't store permissions (and the originals were POSIX files anyway, so the 'correct' permissions were never there in the first place).