Re: Antwort: Re: Windows 2003 Compatibility

At 10:12 AM 6/23/2004, you wrote:

>> You might be right.  The key is for someone seeing the problem to look
>> into it or at least to provide some detailed information of the problem.
>> I recommend looking at <http://cygwin.com/problems.html> as a starting
>> point for anyone interested in pursuing this.
>
>I did. Look at the thread:
>
>mutt and ssmtp on Cygwin on Windows Server 2003 'child exited 127'
>

>I could send you (or somebody else) the complete strace file) if you are
>interested.

To the extent I could follow that thread in the email archives, it
looks like you solved your cron problem but not the mail problem.
The cron problem was permissions related, since it used the SYSTEM
account which has fewer permissions by default on W2K3.  Your mail
problem isn't the same issue, since SYSTEM is not involved.  You
could send the strace file along to the list if it's not too big
but unless it's clear where there's a problem just by looking at
it, I certainly won't be able to help that much.  I don't have W2K3
Server (or any Server) so I can't really debug this.  Did you try
Mark Bohlman's suggestion?

Holliston, MA 01746