RE: Carriage Returns

dot com] On Behalf Of Dave Korn
>Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 11:55 AM
>To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
>Subject: RE: Carriage Returns

Somebody seems a bit grumpy today.

I apologize for the 'disclaimer' as it was recently added to our
corporate Exchange servers which I do not have administrative control
over.

I use corporate-standard Outlook as my email client and I don't know how
to make it obfuscate email addresses by default.

I usually manually fix the email addresses, but I didn't remember to do
it.

Also, I'm guessing nobody else gets this problem, or someone would have
mentioned it: I get the confidentiality disclaimer appended *TWICE*.
Exchange sticks it on once when the message goes out, and, since it
recognized that I'm an employee, sticks another one on when it comes
back in.

I was wondering if John Kramer could try NOBINMODE in his CYGWIN
environment variable to try to get around the issues he has.

Confidentiality notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your computer.