Re: License issue

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 03:56:20PM +0200, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> What this company can not do is, to rely on Red Hat
> to keep sources for three years and then point their customers to the
> Red Hat web page.  If they do, they are infringing the licensing.

I see your point, thanks much for the explanation!

> Can we stop discussing that now?  We had this point already a lot in
> the past.  You should find it in the ML archives.

Yes, the point is clear and I haven't got other questions. I know this
is an annoying topic. Everything was clear to me until your posting, and
I decided to clarify the issue. I wanted that we do everything properly
from the beginning, and I'm glad to see that we interpreted GPL
correctly regarding this issue (and we do save the sources for all
releases).

Thanks again,
Baurjan.