Passing through the kyeboard layout settings

Hello dear mailing list participants,

is it somehow possible to pass through the actual
keyboard layout settings of host machine to cygwin console?
Here the explanation: Occasionally I need to type
in German or Russian or some other languages, so
I simply switch the kyeboard layout in Win2000. Is some hook
defined or can be defined that adjusts also the
locale settings of cygwin as soon as it happens?

With Best Regards
Ariel Burbaickij

--
+++ Jetzt WLAN-Router für alle DSL-Einsteiger und Wechsler +++
GMX DSL-Powertarife zudem 3 Monate gratis* http://www.gmx.net/dsl