Poster Prices for Ice Cream Stores

Dear Loyal Customer:

The Lowest Printing Prices on the Internet

The Company:   http://www.imagedelight.com

 The Quality:       Tops

  THE PRICE:

           $ 2.75  a square foot

           size:            24 inches by  36 inches       ( 6 sq feet )

           total price:   $ 16.50

We process your large digital file and send it out the same day by FEDEX......Or we can scan your image...

Always,  Always,  Always:

   Top Quality and a Money Back Guarantee is OUR Pledge to you......

 Always are Top priority.   Thank you for considering Imagedelight....

Our e-mail is

Our e-mail is: info@imagedelight.com

MyEmail is ibi001@ameritech.net

If you received this message in error. We will contact our email

director and chew him out. Your name will be taken off our email list immediately.

Sorry for any inconvenience to you...