RE: sshD fails to start as a service

> Yes, this is known (and intended).  Perhaps it might be wise
> for the setup
> program to warn the user in those cases that services will be
> affected, if
> we could only differentiate between intentional and
> accidental selection
> of "Just Me"...  Or, maybe, just include the warning in the
> text of the
> selection screen?  Oh, well, <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PTC>.
> HTH,
> 	Igor

Righty-ho.. If I had the foggiest how to patch it to show this, I'd do it..
Would be nice to know.. Perhaps a warning or check in ssh_host_config ? It
could even cause the necessary changes for the mounts so as to enable this
and other services to work?
Just trying to come up with a few suggestions.. Don't expect them to be
acted on though.. ;)

Chris
(btw, will change email address soon, which will have a name properly
associated with it.. ;)