Re: cygwin : opengl : glc.h

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Nguyen, Bao-Quoc T. (Space Systems) wrote:

> hello,
>
> i can't seem to find the glc.h -lGLC library included in the cygwin
> distribution?  could you point me in the right direction as to where to
> get it?
>
> thanks,
> Quoc Nguyen

Whenever you need to find out which Cygwin package contains a particular
file (or if a particular file is included in the distribution at all), use
the Cygwin package search page at <http://cygwin.com/packages/>.  It
accepts Perl regular expressions.  FWIW, a search for "glc.h" turns up
nothing, indicating that it's not in any of the packages.
	Igor
P.S. Please configure your mailer to wrap long lines, otherwise it becomes
very hard to read your messages in the web archives.
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu