RE: Updated: vim-6.3-1

Thanks,

I have already installed the new version ;-)

Bob

This transmission contains information which may be confidential and which may also be privileged.  It is intended for the named addressee only.  Unless you are the named addressee, or authorized to receive it on behalf of the addressee, you may not copy, use, or disclose it to anyone else.  If you have received this transmission in error, please contact the sender.  Thank you for your cooperation.