Re: dll version collision

On May 28, 2004, at 1:15 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:

On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 12:38:50PM -0400, Michael Hale wrote:
The ideas suggested here are definitely beyond my current ability. I
hope someone else who would like this done, and has the skill will take
it up.

If it is beyond your abilities then you shouldn't be considering this option. This is likely never to be an accepted way of using the cygwin DLL.
What is the correct way for someone to run multiple versions of cygwin on their machine then? This seems like a very useful feature to me, since among other uses it would allow a new version to be tested along side an older but known version of cygwin.

--
Christopher Faylor			spammer? ->	aaaspam@sourceware.org
Cygwin Co-Project Leader				aaaspam@duffek.com

"OS X: because it was easier to make UNIX user-friendly than to fix Windows"