Re: cygwin and scsi tape drive.

> Don't use mount.

My only use of the mount command was to demonstrate that Windows and CYGWIN
knew about the tape drive. Mount with no parameters doesn't change the mount
table, does it?

I'm not trying to reassociate the Posix device names, I'm merely attempting to
use /dev/st0 as it says in the manual:

/dev/st0	\device\tape0, rewind
/dev/nst0	\device\tape0, no-rewind

According to the book, after a boot, if the system finds a tape drive, Posix
applications can get to it by referring to /dev/st0. I can't. Again, the
*only* use of the mount command was to try and document the problem. Any other
ideas?

Thanks!
Marc Schare