RE: Seqfault doing kill -l

  Are you really claiming that it won't let you move the cursor to after the
quoted text and type new text?  Nor would it let you copy and paste the
quoted text from the top of the message to the bottom?  Yet it does let you
edit the quoted text enough to delete some and replace it with the word
"snip", as you did in that post?  That seems rather strange to me.

  Please, please, read http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR

    cheers,
      DaveK