Re: Cygwin 1.5.9: Where is mod_php?

Reini Urban wrote:

Andrew DeFaria schrieb:

Gerry Reno wrote:

I downloaded the new version of Cygwin but I can't find mod_php.

That's cause it ain't there. Well there was one but the maintainer has not been able to update it and get all the bugs out so for now it's MIA.

In fact the mod_php package is okay, just the postinstaller script is broken, missing some dll's to be rebased.
for me a /usr/sbin/httpd without openssl support worked better.

http://apache.dev.wapme.net/
http://apache.dev.wapme.net/TODO.cygwin

Been there, done that. IIRC the rebasing of the DLLs didn't work for me. If that's all it is then why don't you simply submit a patch for it?

Alas, I'm now working at a company who, in the stupidity, will not allow me to run Cygwin anymore thus the motivation to get php working with Apache under Cygwin is not there anymore. At home I already have a Linux box running Apache/PHP/etc.
--
Backups? We don' *NEED* no steenking backups.