Re: PLEASE TEST: Latest cygwin snapshot == 1.5.10 alpha

On Thu, May 20, 2004 at 09:22:28AM -0400, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
>> - Fix problem where simultaneous attempts to open new ptys could lead to the
>>   same pty being opened multiple times.  (Christopher Faylor)
>
>As I've reported already, this isn't entirely fixed.

Sigh.  My new email setup really sucks.  I found your message in the
archives but it hasn't arrived here yet.  I think that bu.edu has
various forwarding servers that just go down randomly and it takes days
for anyone to notice.  When they eventually kick the machine, I get a
bunch of old email in my inbox.

Anyway, I found your message in the archives and I think that your problem
should be fixed in the current snapshot.

cgf