Re: Cygwin rsh to Redhat Linux AS 2.1

I resolved myself.  Not too happy about what I had to do, but it's cool.

The windows account running the rsh is na\appadmin (na domain) the redhat
account was appadmin.

I tried -l appadmin, I tried to turn off Kerberos, nothing worked but when I
created a local account on the box appadmin, logged in, and ran it worked.

But I needed to use the other account, so I just created the account on the
redhat box.

useradd na\\appadmin

put the .rhosts in there and it works.

c80pav$5ce$1@sea.gmane.org">news:c80pav$5ce$1@sea.gmane.org...