Re: cygwin/matlab/xp

Stating anything here would be pure speculation. There are obviously some
differences among these platforms, though generally of little consequence
to Cygwin. However, even on exactly the same hardware, there are sometimes differences that can have an affect. But the only way to track down your
problem, properly classify it, and fix it is to debug it.

There you're right. What I'm afraid of is that the cygwin code is not called at all and as it is matlab that calls it I'll be unable to do that debugging (we'll see). If I arrive to some results I'll let the list knows if the problem is related to cygwin.

Bruno