Re: Autarkic fortune/strfile usage possible?

On Wed, May 05, 2004 at 11:11:04PM +0200, Hannu E K Nevalainen wrote:
> [...]

What an odd interpretation of my email.

I did not say there was no other way to do this.  I pointed the "OP" at
the mingw project web page.  If there is another way, that project would
be the appropriate place to start looking.

There's certainly no reason to do what you seem to be suggesting and lie
to someone to keep them "within the cygwin fold" or to encourage people
to talk about applications that have nothing to do with cygwin.

If this is really the way you want to do things then I strongly
encourage you to start your own mailing list.  You can even fill it with
your own non-boring and productive missives, assuming you are capable of
such things.

cgf