RE: DLL generation under Cygwin

  This looks to me like you only re-tried the link stage; you need to
rebuild all the .o files from scratch using -mno-cygwin as well, otherwise
they'll still have references to cygwin stuff.

> BTW, I have this function:
> int __stdcall fftEntry(HINSTANCE h, unsigned long a,
> void * b)
> Why is ld complaining that fftEntry@12 cannot be found ?

  Because gcc uses a different name-mangling scheme to msvc.

  Without knowing anything about your makefile or command line options, it's
a bit hard to give any more specific advice.  However I highly recommend you
read the "Programming Questions" section of the cygwin faq at
http://cygwin.com/faq/faq_4.html#SEC88, and the "Programming with Cygwin"
section of the userguide at
http://cygwin.com/cygwin-ug-net/programming.html, both of which contain lots
of advice about building dlls under cygwin.

    cheers,
      DaveK