RE: g++ 3.4.0 cygwin, codegen SSE & alignement issues

  Yep, just make sure it's stashed away safely in a directory that isn't in
your $PATH setting.  Don't cd into that directory and then try and execute
any cygwin programs either.  Or just rename it to something other than
cygwin1.dll.

    cheers,
      DaveK