Re: df reports negative values on Network Shares

Reini - There is 35GB free on the C: drive of our Windows 2003 server.  The
37MB readout is a bug, as is the -64Z used, as is the 1.0G Size.

However I have just tested copying a 995MB file into c:\cygwin\bin and it
was fine.
There is no limit to the files I'm able to install into other directories on
C: on this machine also.

Igor - thanks for the suggestion but no, no quotas are installed also if
they were the test I just mentioned would have failed.

This problem only started to occur at one point, I think it was when I tried
to change the permissions on some files in /etc/ the SSH daemon key files or
config if I remember rightly.

To keep it simple it is probably going to be best (as Larry suggests) to
delete cygwin, then reinstall it at a later date when I have time.  Shame.

Thanks for your input everyone.

Carl