RE: How do I link libnsl.a in Cygwin? It is not available in the Cygwin installed.

  From http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-grep.cgi?grep=libnsl :

"Cygwin Package List
Search Results
Found 0 matches for libnsl"

  Which suggests that there's no official cygwin port of it at any rate.

> Is there any other package that I can use  ??

  Well, there are plenty of library packages out there that help with
network programming, but only you actually know what your program is or what
it does and therefore which functions it needs and whether or not any other
library might help.

    cheers,
      DaveK