Eric Allman has changed jobs

I have left the University.  Your mail is being forwarded to me.
My mail volume is huge these days, so if your question is about
one of the listed topics, PLEASE use that address:

  Sendmail code questions/difficulties:	sendmail-questions@Sendmail.ORG

  Questions about Sendmail, Inc:	info@Sendmail.COM

  Software Warehouse problems:		sww-questions@SWW.CS.Berkeley.EDU

  CS Division Namespace questions:	Postmaster@CS.Berkeley.EDU