Re: Re: zsh 4.1.1-3 on W2000 hangs with command not found

What do you mean by "non-existant" command?

I mean a command that does not exists in the search path.

I am running zsh also on Win XP and there it behaves correctly.

Some people were already describing similar things (including me). It appears to me (running Windows XP) that things like "aeiou" don't hang while "/bib/aeioiu" hang. I have to do "unsetopt correct correctall" (both!) to make it go away. On my Gentoo Linux box (same hardware, same .zshrc) I have no problems and not a single second delay.

I tried again with correct and correctall options unset but unfortunately the behaviour does not change.

Thank you very much for your help anyway.

Davide Marchignoli