PK Authentication

Hi,

I just installed the latest cygwin on my 2000 pro server and configured
sshd. I created dsa public keys with no passphrase on cygwin and my remote
linux webserver. I exchanged public keys on the machines. The cygwin ssh can
login to the webserver without a pass, but the webserver cannot login to the
cygwin without one. I'm prompted for password no matter what I try.

I've scoured the mailing list and google and tried the following suggestions
in the thread: http://www.cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2003-07/msg00684.html

1) Add the 3 rights to the user account: Login as service, Create token
object, Replace a process level token

2) Checked and re-checked the files and permissions in the .ssh dirs on both
machines.

3) Changed the CYGWIN environment variable to nontsec.

I'm really stumped... But I need to allow the linux webserver to push files
to the windows box via scp.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Cameron