Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-doc-1.3-7

--- Joshua Daniel Franklin <joshuadfranklin@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> An updated version of cygwin-doc is now available.
> This is a
> normal incremental release with no major structural
> changes.
>
> It includes the latest one-HTML-file and PDF
> versions of the
> User's Guide, which are also available at the Cygwin
> web site.

I just downloaded the PDF version of the User's Guide,
cygwin-ug-net.pdf, and about 30% of the pages generate
errors in Acrobat reader 5.1.0 that prevent the pages
from displaying. The error message is:

problem reading this document (14)."

Clearing this message produces another:

"Cound not find a font in the Resources dictionary -
using Helvetica instead."

I also tried reading it with Ghostview and got errors
on the same pages.