Apache 1.3.29-2

Had a problem with Apache 1.3.29-2 on my WinME laptop, where cyggdbm-4.dll and cyggdbm-compat-4.dll error dialog boxes came up every time I started httpd or tried to access a page on the web server. I resolved the problem by installing the older apache 1.3.24-5 package and changing the /etc/setup/installed.db file to show the older package.  Not sure what else I need to do, but thought I should send a "heads-up" to everyone in case others had the same problem or if those who control such things might see if apache 1.3.29-2 needs fixing.  Everything is working fine for me now.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank the cygwin team for putting together such a great product that allows us to get some real work out of M$ windows.

--tully