Re: CVS server install on Cygwin with SSH Authentification on Windows XP Pro : author still the same

Please configure your mailer to not quote raw e-mail addresses in your
replies.  Let's not make the spam harvesters' life any easier.

Yes, I think since you logged in via ssh as Administrateur, your CVS
entries will show up as made by Adminstrateur.  CVS (and ssh) can't read
your mind.  PTC. ];->

Also, I think your using plink.exe as your connection client may have
something to do with this.  Try setting CVS_RSH=ssh.exe and see if it
makes the entries correct.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/