Re[2]: memory leaks in fork(?)

Hello, Luc.

Yep! You were completely right. I removed Agnitum Outpost and my
build process began to work. I wonder why stopping of
Outpost sevice doesn't work out - only total delete. Evidently outpost
has resident driver(TCP packet filter?) which causes this troubles with memory leaks.

I emailed to Agnitum support service and informed them about this
issue.

Thank you very much!

P.S. But I was shocked with MS XP complexity  - common programs can
have dependencies with low-level driver!

--
With best regards,
 Mike