Re: Question about ash and getopts

In message <6.0.1.1.0.20040101134614.037899e8@127.0.0.1>, Larry Hall writes:
>I provided my suggestion, which Peter followed.  It's the ash maintainer
>that has the final word on what, if anything, happens next and/or what
>the criteria should be.

Just a follow-up on this:  I'm doing an article on "portable scripting",
so if anything is happening, I'd like to know about it so I can tell people
whether or not this affects them.  Since getopts is portable to everything
else anyone's been able to name that shipped since 1990 or earlier, this
is gonna stick out like a sore thumb.

-s