Installation on Windows 2K server

I'm having trouble trying to download the setup files
for cygwin.  The computer that I'm trying to download
the files to is outside of our FW.  Not sure if that's
part of the problem or not.

Question, is there a way to get the latest version on
a CD or a way to download packages to another machine
so that I can copy them to a cd to install.  I'm
interested in all of the packages.

Oh, I'm trying to do the install on a Windows 2K
Server.  I've been able to successfully install the
software to machines inside the FW.  Just not sure how
to get the required files onto a cd to install on the
other PC.

Thanks in advance.

Please email any suggestions to cmk308@yahoo.com