Lost g++ after update

A few days ago I downloaded the actual setup.exe ( version 2.416 ) and run
it to update my cygwin installation.
I just pressed "Next" on each page. After it finished , I rebooted ( it
suggested so ).

Then I noticed that I don't have g++ any more :

$ g++ xxx.cpp
bash: g++: command not found

$ gcc xxx.cpp
gcc: installation problem, cannot exec `cc1plus': No such file or directory

I also noticed that "cygcheck -c" reports that the package texinfo is not OK
( status was
something else than OK, don't remember what exactly ).
Then I run setup again and set it to reinstall gcc and texinfo. After that
texinfo is OK, but g++ is still missing.

Any clue what happened ?

I am now running setup.exe again and manually selecting gcc-g++.
It just finished. g++ works again.

Why did it disappear ?

Regards,
David

David Balazic                      mailto:david.balazic@hermes.si
HERMES Softlab                 http://www.hermes-softlab.com
Zolajeva 30                          Phone: +386 2 450 8851
SI-2000 Maribor
Slovenija
"Be excellent to each other." -
Bill S. Preston, Esq. & "Ted" Theodore Logan