RE: (now OT) cygwin processes and system'ed processes using 100% CPU

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Dave Korn wrote:

> [...]

FWIW, this was written before mailing list software was smart enough.  I'm
not familiar with configuring ezmlm (used on this list), but other mailing
list managers (notably mailman) allow the users to not receive duplicates
from the list in case they are on the "To:" or the "Cc:" of the message.
I'm sure there's a way to do this in ezmlm as well.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu