RE: Probably stupid question about line termination

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Dave Korn wrote:

> [...]

Actually, IIRC, /cygdrive/* paths are always accessed in text mode,
independent of what you set for the initial install.  The initial install
setting simply sets the mode for the default mounts created by setup
(i.e., "/", "/usr/bin", and "/usr/lib").
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu