Re: I post NOT to condemn cgf ...

Sorry, Brian, I think you read more into that message than I intended.  I
should have been clearer, too.  All I was trying to say is that there are,
in fact, two copyright assignments that have to be signed: one by the
individual contributor, and one by his/her employer.  The part that has to
be signed by my employer, IBM (which, BTW, is indeed very open-source
friendly) is currently being forwarded to the appropriate person to sign
(IIUC, someone from the legal department).  Like all big companies, IBM
has its share of bureaucracy (though less that most, IMO), thus the "la-la
land" reference (i.e., it's out of my hands).  AFAIK, IBM has always been
very supportive of people working with the FSF, Mozilla, and other
open-source projects/entities.
	Igor
P.S. I have a WAG that you may be using Lotus Notes (given your IBM
employment), but could you please try not to quote raw e-mail addresses in
your messages?

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu