domain and user localname conflict

I did the following after I install cygwin in my
laptop (WINXP PRO), which has both local account and
domain account with the same username (for example,
both have user "admin"). Looks like if I log into
Windows locally and then use cygwin, everything is
fine. When I log into domain however, I can't do
anything because I don't have permission to do
anything.

yes, I already ran:
mkpasswd -d -l > /etc/passwd
mkgroup -d -l > /etc/group