Re: help: running the latest cygwin on a windows 2003 server

At 09:28 AM 1/20/2004, Stefan Zachow you wrote:
>Dear cygwin experts,
>
>I went through the mailing list archive searching for
>"windows 2003 server" but the resulting 10 pages
>didn't really help.
>
>Could anybody please provide a hint to my problem
>running cygwin on a Windows 2003 server?
>
>I can only start a cygnus shell when I am a member
>of the administrator group. Since the server is a
>potentially platform for all of our users, everybody
>has to be a member of this group.
>
>Has anybody had an equivalent problem and knows
>how to fix it?

See:

Also, who did you install Cygwin as and did you install it for "All users"
or "Just me"?  The answer to the last part may provide you with the answer
you seek.  Otherwise, please provide more specific information as requested
above.

Holliston, MA 01746