RE: SSH key authentification problem

> The problem's probably on the server end. It must be configured to
> accept pubkey auth, as well as having your public key installed
> properly.  You can see that the client tries pubkey but it's not
> accepted.

Yes, this is what it looks like to me.

> So, none of us are mindreaders here, and we have zero information about
> the configuration details of your sshd, which isn't even running
> Cygwin... So, don't don't be surprised if you are underwhelmed with
> help.

Well, concerning running Cygwin, I get the same results when I type the same
commands via the Cygwin Bash shell.
Concerning the zero information about the configuration, did I mention that
I'm a total newbie to this subject, and therefore encline not to know what
would be usefull information?
So, what would you need to know in order to provide me with more
overwhelming information ? ;)

Marc