Can't get network services

	I have installed cygwin on Windows XP on both a home and work
computer. Neither of which am I able to get network services through
cygwin. Both have internet access from within the windows environment
but when I try to fire up lynx or ssh cygwin can't make a connection to
network services. What gives? I couldn't dig up any online documentation
on solving network problems for cygwin. Pls Help.

**** Important Notice to Recipients ****
It is important that you do not use e-mail to request, authorize or effect the purchase or sale of any security or commodity, to send fund transfer instructions, or to effect any other transactions. Any such request, orders, or instructions that you send will not be accepted and will not be processed by Morgan Stanley.