RE: The dynamic link library cygbz2-1.dll could not be found

 I've seen this problem reported before have a go at finding the postings
and the solution via google, use something like:

 site:cygwin.com +lftp +postinstall

as search criteria.

> Win2K SP4
> 1.5GB RAM
> Roughly 40GB free on primary drive

 Hmm... I'm running it on W2K SP4+ so there should IMO be no problem related
to that.
I'd love to be more helpful but it is past midnight over here and I've got
to get up at 6 o'klock... :-7. Hope the above helps!

BTW: Please, don't include email adresses in the body of messages. Spam
harvesters find them - in particular as these messages end up being readable
by http in the mail archives. (No harm done this time though, I'll be
changing the address RSN)

/Hannu E K Nevalainen, B.Sc. EE - 59+16.37'N, 17+12.60'E

** on a mailing list; please keep replies on that particular list **

-- printf("LocalTime: UTC+%02d\n",(DST)? 2:1); --
--END OF MESSAGE--