I did the following:

Start the application in a terminal.
Use ps in another terminal.
Use gdb -p from that terminal.

Then:

(gdb) c
Continuing.

Do something with the application.

Then I tried ^C in gdb and it didn't work, but it works on
Linux.

Sorry, I'm not used to debug things, but I'd like to know why
the above doesn't work.

I'm trying to investigate the ELinks problem with compressed
files, but it turns out to be a PITA. I can't reproduce it on
Linux, but I guess it'd have worked since ^C does.

--
How to contact me - http://www.pervalidus.net/contact.html