Re: Re: [1.5.5] perl stuff building

{let forgive my backup issue}
I completely understand what you mean, but I consider a community can help
by itself, I really mean : "for some case I could help some perl
fanatic^H^H^H passionate regarding cygwin issue", but it became
impossible^H^H^H painfull regarding the dailly traffic on cygwin ML.
I've gotten a lot of help from gerrit P.A. a few _years_ ago on this ML
so I propose a specific ML as a starting point. At least it would help
cygwin{perl fanatics} users, like you and me, (not so bad as a starting
point) at best, in a possible future, it would help maintainers and
authors.let's just free the potential.

--
dominix