Re: snapshot cygwin1-20031212.dll.bz2

But, then it's been theorized that I am rather incompetent about testing
these things,

preferring to test in a magical "It always works" type of
environment that is loaded with super special software.  That's why
I need something like the stack dump from normal folks who don't have
access to all of my whiz bang cygwin spy gadgets and such.

its good to see you acknowledge and agree with what others have been saying even though its got a sarcastic tone about it.

-marcus